Hello.🙋
Welcome😉😊
.My name is Maria Justina Perez Lucas 😉,I am student higt school general oficial Juan Scutia located in San Miguel Tenext. Zautla Puebla😉 .Course the second semester .
I have sixteen years old .😜
I hope the information you like to provide is useful and respectively.😉
The communicative intention in every conversation is to issue a message.
But many times this message is not interpreted correctly by the sender.
Because of language defects.
The vices of language are the mistakes that certain people commit in the linguistic, oral or written codes established by the community of speakers of any language.
These failures hinder the transmission of ideas and therefore do not allow the communicative act to take shape.
Examples of language vices.
Barbarism.
Vulgarism.
Pleonasm.
Good blog look I consider that Overcoming the Vices of Language in communication, is essential to ensure and maintain good relationships in all areas of our lives, understand and be understood, is an art that facilitates coexistence and harmony in all places. without ruling out that speaking badly is also a problem before our person because I do not think it is quite good, that's my comment
ResponderBorrarI think this information is fundamental since it will help us improve our communication
ResponderBorrarIn my opinion I believe that the information provided helps us to have a better communication and to have fewer errors when writing.
ResponderBorrarThis type of information is very useful because it implies the errors we have when talking and the message we try to communicate is not understood.
ResponderBorrarIt think it's correct what
ResponderBorrarYour information says is
very accurate.
thanks for being information, it helped me to understand the subject of language vices
ResponderBorrar